About OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility
OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility is a software application that can be used to download the latest Assisted GPS data for faster positioning and write it to OLYMPUS Digital Cameras that support Assisted GPS.
Assisted GPS data is valid for 14 days, after which it cannot be used to calculate position. You will need to write the latest Assisted GPS data to your camera periodically by using OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility.
* NOTE: Without Assisted GPS data, it takes longer time to calculate the position.
|OS||Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10||Mac OS X v10.8-v10.11|
|CPU||Pentium 4 1.3GHz or faster||Intel Core Solo/Duo 1.5GHz or faster|
|RAM||512MB or more||512MB or more|
|Monitor||1024 x 768 pixels or more
Minimum 65,536 colors
|1024 x 768 pixels or more
Minimum 32,000 colors
Internet Explorer 6 or later
Safari 1.0 or later
How to download and install OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility
- Download the OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility installer to your computer.
- Exit all other software applications.
- Double-click the installer to begin installation.
- Follow the instructions on the installer to complete the installation.
- OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility 1.1
(AGPSUtilSetup_v110.exe [10.8 MB])
- OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility 1.1.1
(AGPSUtilSetup_v111.dmg [1.61 MB])
*NOTE: To install OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility, it is required to accept "LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR OLYMPUS SOFTWARE PRODUCT" shown during the installation.
If you need assistance, please contact customer service for your area.